June 9, 2009

June 9. It is 2009. I saw Dr. Krupa one last time. The pain is almost getting worse. Dr. Jamal suggested I try a Lidocaine shot in my back. He promises it is safe. And I know it is. It's just an anesthetic. And now I have some control over the situation! The Lidocaine works wonders. I feel like a new person. I feel like I can focus on my pregnancy all over again. And not worry about the pain anymore. I only have a few weeks left with you Anna before we meet in person, and I really want to enjoy this time.
I know in my heart this will be my last pregnancy.
I will have my 2 children and my life will be complete. And I really can't ask for anything more than 2 sisters. Ava is going to be so happy to meet you Anna. The two of you are going to have so much fun together.
I just can't wait!
I love you my precious little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment