June 8, 2009

Today is June 8, 2009. I have seen Dr. Krupa two times now. And still no relief on my back pain. He has cracked my back, but I know that is not the problem. It is nerve pain. No medication will give me relief. Not heat nor ice will help it go away. It mostly just subsides when I lay down on my side. It's ok though. I know you are there and  you are well. As long as I have that pain, I know there is life inside of me. Sometimes I have questioned if I should call the doctor and suggest and induction. The pain in my back is that excruciating. It's debilitating. But I know I can carry on. I am just a few weeks away from meeting you. And I know once you are in my arms that the pain in my back will disappear.  It's just the way I carry my pregnancies. I had the same pain with Ava. It stopped the minute she was in my arms.

Soon Anna. Soon, I will hold you and be able to tell you face-to-face how much I love you. I can't wait to feel the warmth of your body. Your hands touching mine. Your lips. Your breath. I will feed you and nurture you. I am prepared to love you for the rest of my life. My heart has already split Anna. It has split between both you and Ava. I didn't think that was possible. But, now I know. Now I know how much a mother can love her children. No one can ever take that away. It is a feeling that only a mom knows.

I feel you kicking inside of me. I feel you loving me back. Very soon Anna. Our time together is very soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment