June 1, 2009

Dear Anna

Today is June 1.

It is 2009. I am 35 weeks pregnant with you. I feel you move all the time. I am so excited to meet you.
Tonight I go to Norwood hospital for my 2nd NST. I will hear your beautiful heartbeat.  I will meet some new nurses. They will tell me that everything is perfect and that you look gorgeous. I am beaming with joy. I feel like I will meet you any day now, but will be patient over the next few weeks.

Your daddy and I are still discussing names! We think we both like Hannah. Anna and maybe Ana are some other options. But, I at this time, we're feeling like Hannah is the one that it's going to be! How fun that we can tell our friend's daughter, Hannah, who is 8 years-old, that she will have a new friend with the same name! She will be so thrilled. These last few weeks are the most exciting time for us.

Daddy is nearly done with the closet in the nursery. Ava has already moved to her big-girl room. Your room is the cutest! I know you'll be very happy there. For now, it's very quiet and clean. But, I know once you fill the room with love and life, it will be the brightest room ever! I simply cannot wait.

You kick so much. You have no idea how happy that makes me feel. That I am carrying life. My daughter.  The most beautiful girl.

I love you my new baby girl.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment