poem

Dear Anna
I miss you so much.
My heart is aching.

Here is a poem I just read...it touches my heart. Just like you have my baby girl.



DEATH OF A CHILD by Sandy Eakle

Sorry I didnt get to stay,
To Laugh and run and play.
To be there by your side,
I'm sorry I had to Die.
God Sent me down to be with you,
to make your loving heart anew.
To help you look up and see
both God and little Me.
Mommy, I wish I could stay.
Just like I heard you pray
But, all the angels did cry
When they told little me goodbye.
God didnt take me cause he's mad.
He didnt send me to make you sad.
But to give us both a chance to be
A love so precious..dont you see?
Up there no trouble do I see
and the pretty angels sing to me
The streets of gold is where I play
You'll be here too, mommy, someday.
Until the day you join me here,
I'll love you mommy, dear.
Each breeze you feel and see,
Brings love and a kiss from me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment